Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com> on 2020/01/30 13:04:51 UTC

2nd Apache Beam Meetup in Warsaw

Hi there,
we're organizing the second Apache Beam Meetup in Warsaw! It's going to
take place on 20th February in our office. We're looking for speakers, so
if anyone is interested in sharing some knowledge - let me know and I'll
pass it on to the people in charge of organization :)

here's the Meetup link:
https://www.meetup.com/pl-PL/Warsaw-Apache-Beam-Meetup/events/268293892/

Have a good day and see you in Warsaw!
Michal