Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> on 2021/10/18 11:16:26 UTC

Open source on Financial Services

A great milestone to be mentioned by the Fintech guru Angela Strange from A16Z on his blog post and conference.

Full article here:

https://future.a16z.com/open-source-financial-services/

And Mifos and Apache  mentioned here:

" The Mifos Initiative, leaders of the Mifos X platform, now an Apache project, is an open source banking core. Developers can access free open source libraries and benefit from the expertise of a global community to build cost-effective banking applications for microfinance institutions and QR-based payments for micro merchants. These new solutions focus on the underserved bottom of the socioeconomic pyramid."

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )

*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
*m:* +598 97980801 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )

Re: Open source on Financial Services

Posted by Muellners ApS <an...@muellners.org>.
Great news indeed. Thanks for sharing Javier!

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 13.16, Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> wrote:

> A great milestone to be mentioned by the Fintech guru Angela Strange from
> A16Z on his blog post and conference.
>
> Full article here:
> https://future.a16z.com/open-source-financial-services/
>
> And Mifos and Apache  mentioned here:
>

> "*The Mifos Initiative, leaders of the Mifos X platform, now an Apache
> project, is an open source banking core. Developers can access free open
> source libraries and benefit from the expertise of a global community to
> build cost-effective banking applications for microfinance institutions and
> QR-based payments for micro merchants. These new solutions focus on the
> underserved bottom of the socioeconomic pyramid*."
>
> [image: Logo] <https://www.fiter.io>
> *Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO*
> *e:* javier@fiter.io
> *w:* fiter.io <http://www.fiter.io>
> *m:* +598 97980801
> [image: twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/Fiter_io> [image: youtube icon]
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ> [image:
> linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io>
>
> Sent via Superhuman <ht...@fiter.io>
>
> --
Ankit
Managing Partner
Muellners Inc

This mail is governed by Muellners® IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Open source on Financial Services

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Good work promoting the community. This is much needed attention which the
project needs.

Javier, it's a great idea to get them to give a talk at the next ApacheCon
Fintech track.

Keep up the good work Ed and Javier.

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.