Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/02/09 19:23:00 UTC

[simplestore] interfaces still needed?

Hi Juozas,
do we need the Reachable and Swap interface. I believe
not. Because we do it without swapping and that stuff.

Yes or no?

  ~Gerhard

"This message was printed on all-new,
100% virgin electrons
(Tom Harrington)"

RE: [simplestore] interfaces still needed?

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Juozas,

>From: Juozas Baliuka [mailto:baliuka@mwm.lt]
>
>> Hi Juozas,
>> do we need the Reachable and Swap interface. I believe
>> not. Because we do it without swapping and that stuff.
>>
>> Yes or no?
>We dont need Swap at this time, we will need it for Pool but not for Cashe.
>It is better to remove this code, but ideas we will reause for Pool.

Ok then I will remove this 2 interfaces, too!

  ~Gerhard

"The mere act of drinking beer in an attempt to measure your tolerance
is likely to affect your impression of how many beers you've drunk."
(The Heineken uncertainty principle)

Re: [simplestore] interfaces still needed?

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.