Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/01 22:03:37 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kinesis connector becomes part of Flink releases

Great to know, thanks for the efforts Bowen!

And I believe it worth a release note in the original JIRA, wdyt? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Good news! Thanks for your efforts, Bowen!

Best,
Vino

Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月2日周一 上午6:04写道:

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.