Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 00:27:50 UTC

Re: SUM: Re: Changing the name of the ServiceMix project at the Codehaus

I was wondering if we could simply shut down the codehaus
project and import back the remaining bits at Apache.
As these parts depend on jboss (LGPL) or some proprietary
libraries (XSQL), i was thinking that we could just import the
code in a new area of servicemix (other than trunk) and not
release it.  Simply importing the code should be ok with legal,
as soon as we do not release it afaik.

Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SUM: Re: Changing the name of the ServiceMix project at the Codehaus

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I will ask for clarifications on legal & general incubator mailing list.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SUM: Re: Changing the name of the ServiceMix project at the Codehaus

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/