Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/03 22:20:33 UTC

Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Extension authors should note some new repository capabilities planned
by SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/apache-openoffice-extensions-and-templates-upcoming-features/

I particularly like the promotional possibilities with the automatic
Twitter announcements and Facebook sharing.

-Rob

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Galileo Teco Juárez wrote:
> where could econtar simplest examples? I'm starting with extensions
> thanks

For information on how to write Extensions for OpenOffice, see
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions

Note that the "upcoming features" mentioned by Rob concern the
Extensions repository at http://extensions.openoffice.org/ and not the
format of individual extensions, which is not going to change.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Posted by Galileo Teco Juárez <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com