Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deivanai <pd...@merindus.com> on 2004/12/23 11:03:30 UTC

Axis 1.2 - issues. Need help

Hi,

I am using axis version 1.2 and Tomcat 4.1 with Jdk 1.4.2_01

I have used axis to generate the proxies for MS-SQL reporting web service and tried accessing the service using a client. I get the following error:-

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc.(Ljava/lang/Class;Z)V
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:536)
at org.apache.jsp.calcResult_jsp._jspService(calcResult_jsp.java:138)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

Your time and help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Deivanai.PR
MerIndus Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Chambers
18/5 Cunningham Road
Bangalore - 560052
We can make a difference if we try - www.dreamadream.org

xml <> java mapping

Posted by Rajdeep Dua <du...@yahoo.com>.
there was a discussion on this in this list somedays
back regarding making the axis mapping impl
independent.

so has there been a consensus on this.(so that we can
switch between castor ,jaxb )

does axis use jaxp parsers internally(xerces for
example).
What is the mapping used internally by these parsers?

http://my.yahoo.com

Re: Axis 1.2 - issues. Need help