Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Srinivasan, Nithya (Cognizant)" <Ni...@cognizant.com> on 2006/08/08 12:16:59 UTC

Issues with Mergere

I am using Maven 2.0 in integration with Eclipse using Mergere plug-in.While trying to create a war, it doesnot include the JSP files and the other web related files like Web-inf.I assume that it expects a folder structure which i am not aware of.Can you please help with this issue

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
src/main/webapp is the default place to put the war files and you
wouldn't need to configure anything

On 8/8/06, Daniel Serodio <da...@xxx.com.br> wrote:
> Srinivasan, Nithya (Cognizant) wrote:
> > I am using Maven 2.0 in integration with Eclipse using Mergere plug-in.While trying to create a war, it doesnot include the JSP files and the other web related files like Web-inf.I assume that it expects a folder structure which i am not aware of.Can you please help with this issue
> >
> This is a Maven issue, has nothing to do with the Eclipse plugin. You
> probably need to add the following to your POM (where "src/web" is the
> folder containing WEB-INF and friends):
>
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-war-plugin</artifactId>
>         <version>2.0</version>
>         <configuration>
>           <webResources>
>             <resource>