Posted to user@struts.apache.org by micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/09/11 21:30:10 UTC

RE: General Struts Question [LET US BE KINDER AND MORE SOPHISTICATED?]

Sometimes we forget how much we know and are not kind to those who are
where we once were.  There is no point in giving this guy trouble.  He
correctly identified his question, and he could have been redirected
easily.  I remember my first day in a programming class.  I had to ask
another student, a woman, how to turn the computer on.  I simply said "How
do you turn these on?"  She said "I am MARRIED!"  Sometimes we forget the
obvious is the hardest thing to find out.  How do you find out, if you
don't know, how to make a space on the keyboard?

RE: [OT] [DON'T READ] RE: [FRIVOLOUS] Re: General Struts Question

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
LOLROTF!!!!!!  We better stop before we are forced to send out apology
letter like Mark ....DOH!!!!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.

RE: [FRIVOLOUS] Re: General Struts Question [LET US BE KINDER AND MORE SOPHISTICATED?]

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.