Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io> on 2022/09/29 23:18:37 UTC

The return of Cassandra Summit in 2023

The Cassandra Summit is back! Event website: http://cassandrasummit.org/

It's time for us to gather again. The community has great momentum, having
moved to an annual release cycle in the past year with many new features
being added/requested.

Cassandra Summit will be held in San Jose, Calif., March 13-14, 2023, with
pre-event training and activities planned for March 12. The CFP will open
soon and organizations are invited to show support through sponsorship.

Topics:
* Developing applications with Cassandra
* Cloud-native deployments and strategies
* Ecosystem tools that leverage Cassandra
* What’s coming for future Cassandra versions
* Use cases and sharing about best practices

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

Re: The return of Cassandra Summit in 2023

Posted by Avi Kivity via user <us...@cassandra.apache.org>.
If it's run by Linux Foundation, we may be able to present. Even better
(but very difficult), get one of our open-source users to present.

Posted by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com>.