Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com> on 2008/12/12 08:50:16 UTC

Re: [JAX-WS][JAX-RS][JAVA-FIRST] Problem in the auto-generated wsdl

Hi Sergey,

Just would like to confirm if the fix regarding this issue is available
to both 2.1.4-snapshot and that of 2.2-snapshot?

Gabo

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the update. I am currently testing 2.1.4-snapshot and the
annotations are not "messing" with each other now. :D

I'll try and test the 2.2-snapshot later on.

Gabo

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi Gabo - no worries :-) - thanks for helping me to sort out this issue

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi

I can't reproduce it, I've tried exactly the same AccountService and WSAccount you posted and I've no problems seeing a loaded
WSAccount instance. Perhaps the 2.2 SNAPSHOT you tried does not contain the fix ?

Can you try the latest one available from here :
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.2-SNAPSHOT/ ?

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Sergey,