Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/04 04:11:24 UTC

Nutch on Rackspace/Slicehost, etc.

Hi,

People often compare Rackspace and EC2 instances and often show  Rackspace has
faster servers (for about the same price, I would  imagine).

But has anyone run Nutch on Rackspace/Slicehost, or any other non-EC2 cloud
provider?  If so, I'd be very interested in any first-hand experiences.

Thanks,
Otis
----

Re: Nutch on Rackspace/Slicehost, etc.

Posted by Fadzi Ushewokunze <fa...@butterflycluster.net>.
I used it on slicehost and it worked ok. I used a single 4g slice.. I
have nothing to compare with however..

Sent from my iPhone