Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 16:41:39 UTC

ListView constructor signature was changed

Hello All,

As I can see ListView constructor signature was changed since 7.0.0-M3
it is now
public ListView(final String id, final IModel<? extends List<T>> model)
public ListView(final String id, final List<T> list)

was
public ListView(final String id, final IModel<? extends List<? extends T>>
model)
public ListView(final String id, final List<? extends T> list)

right now it is impossible to pass List<MySupertype> to listview
Can this change be reverted? Or is there any workaround?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: ListView constructor signature was changed

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sven,

Everything works as expected now :)

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sure, List<MySubtype>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: ListView constructor signature was changed