Posted to dev@community.apache.org by priyanka waghulade <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/08 12:20:20 UTC

Technical question about clickservlet

Hi Team,
I am using apache click framework in my application when any request comes
it goes to clickservlet and the servlet accept the user provided "Host"
header and add it to the url. I want to ignore the user provided "Host"
header.
For Example If this is the request ie
curl -kv1 -H 'Host:www.evil.com' "https://abcd.com/"
then in result the  www.evil.com this host get added to the result
location. I want to ignore the header provided.

Please help me as I am looking into it for more than a week now.
Thanks In advance.

Priyanka.

Re: Technical question about clickservlet

Posted by priyanka waghulade <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information.

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.