Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Wesley C. Dias de Oliveira" <wc...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 18:45:29 UTC

MariaDB Nifi Connector

Hi, community.

I'm trying to set up an ExecuteSQL 1.9.2 to execute a query against a
MariaDB Server.

Here is my config( I'm omitting some fields value ):
[image: image.png]

When I try to run the processor, occurs the following error:
[image: image.png]

Does anyone know how to solve it?

I've tried with different driver versions and Class Names.

It seems to be a simple thing but I can't find out the problem.

PS: I've checked the permissions too. It's ok.

Thank you for all your help.

--
Grato,
Wesley C. Dias de Oliveira.