Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Shara Shi <sh...@dhgate.com> on 2012/06/20 06:55:47 UTC

which flume version is compatible with hadoop-1.0.1?

Hi  ,

I am going to use flume to collect web log to HDFS automatically.

My hadoop is hadoop-1.0.1 but I don't know which flume version is compatible
with hadoop-1.0.1.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ruihong

Re: which flume version is compatible with hadoop-1.0.1?

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

you can use Flume 1x, should automatically use your hadoop version.

cheers,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz