Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 11:12:34 UTC

Re: BLOBStore Question

Hi,

The documentation was not that clear, I have changed it now:

"Bundle persistence managers store each node together with all the
properties as one unit. Large binary properties are stored to the
BLOBStore by default (or DataStore if configured). Setting the minimum
blob size for bundle persistence managers very high decreases the
performance."

That means, the BLOBStore is used by default, and the default settings
are usually OK.

Regards,
Thomas