Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/01 02:38:36 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: [ApacheDS] [Bigbang] Filters are run twice, and other potential improvements]

> So what should we change in ExceptionInterceptor?

I have thought again about the problem, and I think we simply should
find a way to tell that a filter has already been run for an entry. As
we have to check if the entry exists in the ExceptionInterceptor,
filters should be run there. But when we create the
NamingEnumeratorInterceptor, we could simply add the new filter, and
run all this filter, bypassing the other ones.

I have to see if it's possible.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com