Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 00:43:29 UTC

Re: WicketStuff artifacts naming strategy

Hell, it has been merged.

pull request #42 merged to master.

I've updated the wiki already asking for new JAR modules to follow this
naming strategy.

Thank you all for the support.

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Correct, I don't think it would be nice to rename artifacts for 1.4 branch.
There's just too many people relying on old names.

What do others think?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bruno!