Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net> on 2011/08/08 18:45:56 UTC

File Metadata

Do you know if the lastModified attribute of a crawled file via the
FileSystem connector is accessible through the RepositoryDocument class
in the output connector (addOrReplaceDocument Method).  I didn't see it
in the connector code, just not sure if I over looked something.  Thanks!

PS. My next item is the file owner, so far I'm finding a lot of
references to performing JNI per file.  The whole goal is to be able to
find a set of crawled docs that were modified a date range which
belonged to person X.

Re: File Metadata

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It's not there now, but it would be trivial to add.  If this is
something you need could you create a ticket with your proposal?
Karl

Re: File Metadata

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
jcifs is LGPL licensed, and that is not one of the license types
Apache permits for redistribution.

Karl

Re: File Metadata

Posted by Farzad Valad <ho...@farzad.net>.