Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashish Mishra <am...@webifyservices.com> on 2003/08/27 15:52:43 UTC

Iterating Map

Hi all,

How do I iterate Map for a particular "key" in the fron end?

Regards

Ashish

Re: Iterating Map

Posted by Drew Davidson <dr...@ognl.org>.
Ashish Mishra wrote:

>How do I iterate Map for a particular "key" in the fron end?

OGNL allows you to use map.keySet() to get the keys (a java.util.Set
object) from any Map.  The order of keys is undefined for HashMap, and
it is in insertion order for LinkedHashMap.

Does this answer your question?

- Drew

--
+---------------------------------+
< Drew Davidson | OGNL Technology >
+---------------------------------+

Re: Iterating Map

Posted by Jesús Ramos <jr...@legosoft.com.mx>.
Unless I am otherwise told, this is a Tapestry forum, and your question is
more of a java-language nature.
Nevertheless, I think you should be able to iterate through map keys with
this:
myMap.keySet().iterator()
which returns an iterator for the key-mappings.
see the J2SDK API for more info.

Best regards.

JRamos