Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/08 07:04:05 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "TomekMaciek" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TomekMaciek

The comment on the change is:
despam

- Describe TomekMaciek here.
+ deleted

- Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student).
-
- I will fill it later in english now polish version:) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from now.
-
- Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze zauwazycie moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam osoby z polski.
-
- Im a member of moinwiki project and i also help there at the wiki.
-
- My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie] - soon i will make blog there so everyone who know polish can write comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about blogger so in one month it's gonna be online.
-
- Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to contact me.
-