Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anirudha Jadhav <an...@nyu.edu> on 2011/07/14 21:03:03 UTC

Lazy loading of Cores

Is this implemented ? I was just seeing the doc-wiki , was not sure if it
was up-to-date.

Are there any specific resources for someone new to start working,
contributin Solr code viz.

current architecture, steps to compile and get it to build from source.

thanks a lot

--
Anirudha

Re: Lazy loading of Cores

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Anirudha Jadhav <an...@nyu.edu> wrote:

> Is this implemented ? I was just seeing the doc-wiki , was not sure if it
> was up-to-date.

No, this is not implemented yet.

You may want to see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LotsOfCores

> Are there any specific resources for someone new to start working,
> contributin Solr code viz.
>
> current architecture, steps to compile and get it to build from source.

The Solr wiki has a lot of useful information.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.