Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by Paul Richards <p....@elsevier.co.uk> on 1996/03/18 23:34:04 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c

> jim         96/03/17 17:55:57
>
>   Modified:    src       CHANGES conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c mod_userdir.c
>                          CHANGES conf.h http_main.c mod_cgi.c mod_userdir.c
>                         -----------------------------------------------------------------
>                         conf.h: Added FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT to A/UX
>                         http_main.c: created FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT for
>                         systems that need it,  but using fcntl() locking is
>                         expensive (esp. running NFS) mod_cgi.c: Cliff
>                         Skolnick's read_client_block check mod_userdir.c:
>                         If we hit the end of the UserDir list, and we
>                         haven't  found a file, return NOT_FOUND; we were
>                         returning OK before  with junk in the r->filename
>                         slot
>   Log:
>   Committing in apache/src

This has me puzzled but given what you said in a previous message about
using log -m by hand I'm wondering if you didn't try and type in some of
the above rather than letting the scripts generate it automatically.

When you commit code the only thing you need to do is enter an explanation
above all the CVS: lines you see in the template.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155