Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com> on 2008/04/21 17:34:23 UTC

Fwd: ASF Position Regarding Sender ID and Microsoft OSP

Hi Guys,

I got the following response to my query from the Apache SpamAssassin
project.

Since they no longer care about SenderID they don't care to revisit
the issue for themselves. I can't say that I blame them.

Regards,
Dave

Begin forwarded message: