Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 18:41:44 UTC

staticResources for websocket in OSGi/blueprint environment

Hi all,
I'm preparing a demo application for my tommorow talk about Apache
Camel for "Java morning coffee" session in the company where I'm
employed. (source codes and presentation to be released    on github).

I have a problem with websocket component. I can't load a html file,
neither with "file:" nor with "classpath:".

Guys, how should be "staticResource" configured to get it working?

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Martin Stiborský

Jabber: stibi@njs.netlab.cz
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stibi

Re: staticResources for websocket in OSGi/blueprint environment

Posted by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks, I'll check it.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.