Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2004/04/19 17:33:28 UTC

RE: ADONetAppender

The log4net ADONetAppender will work with any ADO.NET provider. If you have
a provider for oracle8i or you know how to use it through the OleDB or ODBC
providers then Log4net will be able to log to it.

The examples http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/config-examples.html
are only for MS SQL Server, MS Access, and Oracle9i because those are the
ones people have contributed. It should work for other databases as well.

Cheers,

Nicko