Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com> on 2013/11/02 11:34:01 UTC

Re: Work in progress - 2.3.16

Hi again Lukasz,

Sorry for the inconvenience but recently I worked on an issue [1] which
directed me to MAYBE a serious problem. I preferred to inform you as
it's maybe important enough to ship with upcoming 2.3.16 version!

Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4105?focusedCommentId=13811928&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13811928