Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Andy Isaacson <ad...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/29 23:55:02 UTC

How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)

Hi folks,

Replying to this thread is not going to get you unsubscribed and will
just annoy everyone else who's subscribed. To unsubscribe please send
an email to user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org from your subscribed
address.

For more info please visit
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/mailing_lists.html#Users

Thanks,
-andy

RE: How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)

Posted by sathyavageeswaran <sa...@morisonmenon.com>.
Thanks for your understanding and helping me to succeed in unsubscribing
from this mailing list though I am not sure at this point of time when would
that event is likely to happen.

Yes of course it was the same email. I also don't want to expose my other
email ID's to hadoop or similar clones.

If only I can get some likelihood data of similar users of this mailing list
who after trying to get unsubscribed got unsubscribed at some point of time
after repeated mailing to unsubscribe.

Once that data is available it should be possible to develop the most
probable number of mail I may have to send before getting unsubscribed.
Using the likelihood data and applying students 't' distribution and with
confidence limits at 99%, 97%, 95% and 90% i should be able to predict, i
getting logged off from hadoop unless otherwise the probable value does not
become the real one in my case.

Regards,

Replying to this thread is not going to get you unsubscribed and will just
annoy everyone else who's subscribed. To unsubscribe please send an email to
user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org from your subscribed address.

For more info please visit
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/mailing_lists.html#Users

Thanks,