Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2018/03/08 15:52:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sneha Tilak as Airavata Committer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Sneha Tilak to become a committer based on her contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Sneha to Airavata.

Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sneha Tilak as Airavata Committer

Posted by "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar" <pa...@iu.edu>.
Congrats and Welcome Sneha to the PMC.

Sudhakar.

Posted by Sneha Tilak <sn...@gmail.com>.