Posted to dev@river.apache.org by "O'Keefe, Matthew" <MO...@orbitz.com> on 2008/10/03 03:03:15 UTC

RE: critical Mux.start issue

Thanks, Peter.  Do you suppose that Sun would consider releasing Jini
2.1.1 with this patch?  I realize that the community's focus is on
Apache River at this time, but that codebase is not ready for production
yet as far as I can tell.

-Matt

Posted by "O'Keefe, Matthew" <MO...@orbitz.com>.
Mark-

We will just patch 2.1, and check out AR2 later.  Thanks...

-Matt

Posted by Mark Hodapp <Ma...@Sun.COM>.
Matt,