Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Fitzharris, Walter M. (LNG-DAY)" <Wa...@lexisnexis.com> on 2003/06/20 15:40:23 UTC

passing parameter to be used in src attribute of lxslt:script ele ment

   <xsl:param name="fParam" select="'FormatterFunctions'"/>

    <lxslt:component prefix="formatter" functions="fullname">
       <lxslt:script lang="javaclass" src="{$fParam}">
    </lxslt:component>

I don't think the above works because the script element must have the src
defined at "compile-time".
My guess is that the parameter doesn't get passed to the xsl until
"run-time".

BTW: hardcoding the src to a class name works fine, and I can print fParam
in any template and it is being set properly in the Transformer.

*	How far off am I?
*	How can I create variability like this where the java class for the
extension funcs can be switched?

Walt Fitzharris