Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Lifeng Nie <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/04/14 06:37:24 UTC

Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) Meetup

Hello ,

Great news! We're happy to announce that Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating)
Meetup 2022 | April will arrive soon on April 16, 2022!

As one of the serial meetups for this year, we're really excited to invite
the community or anyone interested in Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) to join
the event online(due to the coronavirus).

During the meetup, in-depth users from the Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating)
community will share their latest SeaTunnel-based re-developments and best
practice experiences. Whether you are curious about SeaTunnel, or have
encountered difficulty in the deployment, welcome to join the meetup, you
can definitely learn a lot from it!

We have invited  three speakers to give some talks on SeaTunnel use case
practice, and the schedule is as below:
Schedule

Time Speaker Title Speech Topic

14:00-14:00
Opening
14:00-14:40 Yuan Hongju Kidswant Big Data Expert, OLAP Platform Architect

Topic: Application Practice of Apache SeaTunnel in Kidswant

Speech outline: How to push data efficiently? How to improve the quality of
the platform? How to ensure data security? What changes did Kidswant make
to Apache SeaTunnel?
14:50-15:30 Fan Jia WhaleOps Senior Engineer

Topic: Clickhouse Bulk Load Implementation Based on Apache SeaTunnel

Speech outline: How to implement the bulk load data synchronization
function of Clickhouse by extending the Connector of Apache SeaTunnel?
15:30-15:40 Lucky Draw Time
15:40-16:20 Wang Zichao oppo Senior Backend Engineer

Topic: The technological innovation of oppo intelligent recommendation
sample center based on Apache SeaTunnel

Speech outline: Introduce the evolution of oppo’s intelligent
recommendation machine learning sample dealing process and the role of
Apache SeaTunnel in it.
16:20-16:30 Draw Notice
Watch online:

https://www.slidestalk.com/m/780
Date

14:00-16:30, 16th April, 2022

Looking forward to seeing you at the Meetup!

--
Warm Regards,

Lifeng

Re: Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) Meetup

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
glad to hear that.

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PPMC
Lidong Dai
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>