Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/08 14:32:00 UTC

Request

Could anyone send me the DTD for .psml file ASAP

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Request

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Right.

Feel free to ask any specific questions you have here befroe I get to
documenting it for M4... :)

Randy

Re: Request

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.

--

. frankfurt am main, 16°c, zur zeit aufgelockert
  bewölkt in 1372 m. die sichtweite reicht weiter als

< joachim müller
  joachim@wemove.com
  t +49 69 759003 11

  wemove digital solutions GmbH