Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/21 19:19:36 UTC

Re: WARNING: Failed to unregister the JMX name && JDBC driver [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister

Another message, every time I quit TomEE embedded (maven plugin).
This time in a new project using the default hsqldb data-source:

Re: WARNING: Failed to unregister the JMX name && JDBC driver [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
This has no link.

This one is linked to sessionscoped instances. Think it is fixed on 7.0.2
snapshot. Shouldnt be impacting anyway.