Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Samara, Fadi N Mr ACSIM/ASPEX" <Fa...@hqda.army.mil> on 2005/12/23 14:44:14 UTC

SOLVED RE: JRE versions (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I don't have to read anything.  I am a programmer, but I am not PROGRAMMED.
Anyways, the issue is resolved

Posted by Steve Ochani <oc...@ncc.edu>.
On 23 Dec 2005 at 8:44, Samara, Fadi N Mr ACSIM/ASPEX wrote:

> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> I don't have to read anything.  I am a programmer, but I am not

Nice attitude.

Of course you don't *have to*, but the same goes for everyone else, they don't *have to*
help you or even read your posts/e-mails.

The whole point of the previous e-mail was that a person seeking help has to provide
ALL the details of their setup and problem in order to receive quick and timely help.