Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/07 00:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 Fri May 7 00:00:02 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 , version: 28 on Wed May  6 21:28:02 2004 by Scherler

- !!Participant \\(Who will come, when do you want it and where)
?                           ^^

+ !!Participant \\(Who will attend the meeting, when do you want it and where to can you come)
?                           ^^^^^^^^^^^  +++++                               ++++++++++++++++

- |[Scherler]|ASAP|Sevilla
+ |[Scherler]|ASAP or October|Sevilla, Madrid, [Gran Canaria|MaspalomasEvent]
- |[Scherler]|Introduction of concepts|X|X|X
+ |[Scherler]|Introduction of concepts |X|X|OSCAR - DB Content Reporting Tool feat. by lenya
+ -----------------------
+ [NachoJimenez]{{{wrote:
+ ...
+ I have done a couple of webapps and websites for different customers.
+ I don't know if that suits you ;)
+ }}}
+ That nice! Would be nice having you on board! I see you added your name on the list of speakers! JaZZ! We will stay in touch on that!
+ {{{
+ I live in the Canary Islands, but can fly to Madrid
+ and stay there quite easily and would love to attend.
+ }}}
+ Sounds great! Then I think it will be Madrid if more people can come over there! ...altough Sevilla is a really nice town ;-)
+ {{{
+ It's going to last 3 days, and there's going to be a lot of partying and gaming events,
+ but the organization also wants some brainy content to go along with it,
+ so i thought we could throw a cocoon event in the mix.
+ }}}From: [MaspalomasEvent]\\
+
+ Oh, dude! Sounds that I have to talk about that one with my wife ;-) Gaming and cocoon. That is basicly what I really enjoy! LOL! I will contact you! :)
+
+ King regards
+ Thorsten [Scherler]
+