Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ChipSchoch <cs...@elynx.com> on 2009/07/15 15:06:34 UTC

Multi-Project Question

I am new to Maven and am converting a fairly large group of related projects
to Maven2 build.  There are about 15 projects that share the same parent
pom.  In each project pom there is a parent.version tag.  Is there a way to
use a property in this so when I move to another version I only have to
change the project version in one place?

Thanks

Re: Multi-Project Question

Posted by Gabriel Euzet <ge...@sqli.com>.
Hello,

It does not work like this. You should better use the release plugin
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/ , It changes the
version in all projects tree and much ... ^^

Regards,
Gabriel Euzet