Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennys <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 14:41:37 UTC

InputSuggestAjax not working after include Trinidad

Hi,

I was using perfectly well sanbox InputSuggestAjax with myfaces and ajax4jsf.
But when I try to include Trinidad to this project, this component (InputSuggestAjax) donĀ“t work anymore. It simply send a submit form.
I try to update myfaces, tomahawk and sandbox libs too , but I have no result.
I read somewhere that this problem was fixed in others versions, but as i said, all libs are updateds in this project.
Is there any trick to work sandbox with trinidad together?