Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yan Bai <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 20:13:17 UTC

[GSOC 2015] Proposal submission for CLOUDSTACK-8223

Hi All,

My name is Yan Bai and I am a student from University of Minnesota.

I have submitted my proposal on google-melange for cloudstack-8223,
(generate ui widgets for api sets):

Nice to meet you. :-)

Thanks,
Yan Bai

Re: [GSOC 2015] Proposal submission for CLOUDSTACK-8223

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Yan Bai <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback. You can still be a mentor now through this link:
> https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
> There is a orange "Log in" button for Mentors&Administrators.

ok I entered. looking forward to work with you on this. Let me know
what you come up with. Note I will be on vacation with limited
internet for the coming 11 days. I will respond as much as possible to
personally directed mail however.

--
Daan

Re: [GSOC 2015] Proposal submission for CLOUDSTACK-8223

Posted by Yan Bai <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daan,

Thanks for your feedback. You can still be a mentor now through this link:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
There is a orange "Log in" button for Mentors&Administrators.

I am investigating this new feature now and will reply you my idea later.

Thanks,
Yan

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Yan Bal,

--
Daan

Re: [GSOC 2015] Proposal submission for CLOUDSTACK-8223

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Yan Bal,

--
Daan