Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/02/23 20:36:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

There has been a lot of cool work done since our last release[1] (0.5.0),
and while there's still a bit more to be done[2], the dust is settling on
all of the big stuff. Now seems like a good time for a beta release.

I propose the following tag and artifacts for 0.6.0-beta2[3]:

SVN Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.6.0-beta2
0.6.0-beta2 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

+1 from me.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.6.0-beta2/CHANGES.txt
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA/fixforversion/12314361
[3] beta1 was an aborted attempt so we're jumping straight to beta2,
sorry about that.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Brandon

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Dan Di Spaltro

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Ryan King <ry...@twitter.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@rackspace.com>.
+1

Unit, integration and stress tests passed.

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@holsman.net>.
+1

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net

[VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 13:36 -0600, Eric Evans wrote:
> There has been a lot of cool work done since our last release[1] (0.5.0),
> and while there's still a bit more to be done[2], the dust is settling on
> all of the big stuff. Now seems like a good time for a beta release.
>
> I propose the following tag and artifacts for 0.6.0-beta2[3]:

The vote passes with 4 binding, and 4 others. Thanks!

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.6.0-beta2