Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Arpan Dhandhania <ar...@infoworks.io> on 2017/08/10 21:38:57 UTC

Package for CVS - v2.1.4 deployed to demo2 - PLEASE DONT DEPLOY

Team,

We have packaged version 2.1.4 for CVS. It contains 1 fix in Data Foundry UI ([IPD-2681] Fix derived column rename in downstream downstream issue).

Arpan Dhandhania
e: arpan@infoworks.io
m: +91 782 939 5618

—
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Re: Package for CVS - v2.1.4 deployed to demo2 - PLEASE DONT DEPLOY

Posted by Arpan Dhandhania <ar...@infoworks.io>.
Sorry. Sent to wrong alias. Please ignore.

Sent from my iPhone