Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rikard Herlitz <Ri...@excosoft.se> on 2000/06/16 19:27:20 UTC

question...

1) How can I get around not having the fo:inline if I want
to have two differentely styled parts of text on the
same line?

2) Is there a plan of when elements like leader, page-number-citation
and such will be implemented?

/Rikard

Re: question...

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Send reply to:  	fop-dev@xml.apache.org
From:           	"Rikard Herlitz" <Ri...@excosoft.se>
To:             	<fo...@xml.apache.org>
Subject:        	question...
Date sent:      	Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:27:20 +0200

> 1) How can I get around not having the fo:inline if I want
> to have two differentely styled parts of text on the
> same line?

Have you already tried inline-sequence ?

> 2) Is there a plan of when elements like leader, page-number-citation
> and such will be implemented?

Mike Crowe send a patch to the list implementing the last one. Here is his description:

> Here is initial cvs diff file and pageNumberCitation.java code for
> making page number citations work.
>
> The code is limited in that it works only for reversed referenced
> blocks.

But it hasn't been committed yet.
Fotis