Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Ben Griffin <be...@redsnapper.net> on 2009/07/15 13:31:28 UTC

accessors for publicId / systemId from a loaded DTDGrammarType Grammar ?

Having loaded an arbitrary DTDGrammar, is there a way of being able to
access the publicId or systemId for that Grammar?

I have loaded the grammar up as follows..

Grammar* g = myDOMLSParser->loadGrammar(myDOMLSInput,
Grammar::DTDGrammarType, true);

What I want to know is what the publicId / systemId is of Grammar g.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Re: accessors for publicId / systemId from a loaded DTDGrammarType Grammar ?

Posted by Ben Griffin <be...@redsnapper.net>.
I have realised that DTD Grammar syntax does not need to specify the
PublicID or SystemID internally, so this is not possible.
Instead, I must find another means of binding an arbitrary DTD grammar
to a specific PublicID or SystemID.