Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> on 2014/06/18 13:06:55 UTC

cxf statistics in tomee

Hi,
is there a way of getting CXF service statistics via JMX in tomee?

br hw

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Trying stuff is what makes our jobs fun! Keep doing it, and keep finding
those holes.
It would be great if you could document some of your work. Anything
rough will do as I can format and present it on the site.
It would be a great help to get some Q&A on the site for many of the
things you are toying with.

Andy.

On 21/06/2014 18:51, hwaastad wrote:
> Ok,
> I'll have a look at sirona.
> I know from reading cxf docs that there is overhead and by default is
> disabled. I just wanna try stuff :-)
>
> br hw

   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com
   agumbrecht@tomitribe.com
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

   TomEE treibt Tomitribe! | http://tomee.apache.org

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
CounterRepository? We didnt integrate it since it induces an overhead, its
lifecycle is a bit broken and sirona often makes easier to analyze results.
You can get our bus from CxfUtil.getBus() and simply create the counter
repo yourself btw.

Le samedi 21 juin 2014, hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> a écrit :
> Hi Romain..
> sorry, no need to.
>
> I was running snapshot on tests, but since our production still is on
1.6.0
> the tomee-maven-plugin still was on 1.6.0.
>
> So yes, after fixing this, now I see org.apache.cxf
>
> I now just have to enable performance counters.
> I'll dig in :-)
>
> br hw

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ill check next week
If ypu want to debug it is in configureBus in CxfUtil of
openejb-cxf-transport jar.

Re: cxf statistics in tomee

Posted by Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>.
Hi,