Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Fergus McDowall <fe...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 10:58:01 UTC

Re: Solr faceted search UI

Hi Richa

Solrstrap is probably the best way to go if you just want to get up a PoC
as fast as possible. Solrstrap requires no installation of middleware, you
just add in the address of your solr server and open the file in your
browser.

Regards
Fergus

Re: Solr faceted search UI

Posted by Fergus McDowall <fe...@gmail.com>.
You also get some smooth UI stuff "for free"