Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Omar Moneer <om...@cloudland.sa> on 2014/09/25 11:26:08 UTC

Templates and ISO files are not listed !

Hello

I have followed the Quick Installation Guide for Cent-OS
<http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/qig.html>to
deploy a basic installation of cloudstack
I did all the steps and everything was fine.. and no problem occurred!

But when I logged on to the dashboard, and tried to create an Instance
from  a template , the template wasn't listed in the box and nothing is
listed , I tried to create an instance using ISO files, but the same
problem occurred.I have taken screenshots of what's happening:
http://s7.postimg.org/nwgkiu2yz/Choosing_Template.png

Although there is two tempplates and  another two ISO files:
http://s9.postimg.org/gyqndnnnj/Templates.png
http://s23.postimg.org/gh5jykh57/ISOs.png

This what dashboard looks like:
http://s8.postimg.org/ldg69tzp1/Dashboard.png

So I think the problem in the secondary storage since the dashboard
shows the size of it is 0.00/0.00KB
But when I navigate to the Infrastructure panel it shows that there is a
vm called seccondary and it's running:
http://s27.postimg.org/lowsj9bnn/Secondary_VM.png

I don't know where is the problem exactly!
Please Help!!
<http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/qig.html>

Re: Templates and ISO files are not listed !

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Most likely secondary storage issue - check the troubleshooting steps on :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Sec
ondary+storage+troubleshooting

Amogh

Posted by Omar Moneer <om...@cloudland.sa>.