Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Eduardo Figoli (INS)" <ed...@inswitch.us> on 2005/08/08 13:38:01 UTC

How to avoid AXIS xsi:nil been serialized

Hi,

I've an AXIS C++ client that consumes IIS .net web services with WS-Security.
I managed to handle the ws-security but the client failed to work in some cases.
I've found .net client doesn't serialize xsi:nil (object or values) and Axis client does.

Is there a way to avoid xsi:nil been serialized in Axis C++?
I'm new to the list, please tell me if it's not the right place to ask about this issue.

thanks in advance, Eduardo

     Prepaid Expertise - Programmable Switches