Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Kobler-Morris, Sven" <sv...@sap.com> on 2014/08/21 12:28:17 UTC

[VOTE] Java Script OData client library: naming

Hi all,

we could like to use following official name for the Java Script OData client library:

"Olingo OData Client for Java Script"

As artifact name we want to use "odatajs".

As java script namespace we want to use "odatajs".

(So in the browser the library features are accessible with window.odatajs.feature or just odatajs.feature)

The names are considered with respect to legal issues, good naming, use as namespace, and recognition value of OData.

please reply:

[ ] +1 If you agree with the suggested names

[ ] +0 If you don't care.

[ ] -1 Do not agree because...

regards,

Sven

RE: [VOTE] Java Script OData client library: naming

Posted by Challen He <ch...@microsoft.com>.
+1

Thanks,-Challen

Posted by Yi Ding <yi...@microsoft.com>.