Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by 阿部 公俊 <ro...@hotmail.co.jp> on 2007/04/11 09:32:48 UTC

Garbled cache.jsp

Hello.

I have charcter-code problem on cache.jsp.
I am using nutch-0.9 in windows xp server and fedora 6 server.
If I look at cache.jsp when the server is fedora 6, only website(cache)
which is written by utf-8 can be seen clearly.
If I look at cache.jsp when the server is windows xp, only website(cache)
which is written by shift_jis can be seen clearly.
The nutch in these servers are same.
And the client that I look at cache.jsp with is same windows xp.

I tried these things before, changing the version of
apache&tomcat&java-sdk&nutch, changing the configuration of
apache&tomcat&java-sdk and rewriting the cache.jsp.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I should change OS or the problem is because of the others.

Best regards,

Masa

新生活の近況を、遠く離れてしまった家族や友達にメッセンジャーで伝えよう
http://messenger.live.jp/